Book and Literary T-Shirt Love Lives On!

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): The Setting Sun by Switchfoot.






The awesome and amazing Enna Isilee of Squeaky Books has risen to the challenge! We have more literary love t-shirts than I thought possible, and this was only after a ten minute search! There is gold out in thar internet hills, I know it. Send any more, and I'll post them up. But here is the treasure trove Enna has brought us.



Prynne from Novel-T







Not a Book from BustedTees





Palindrome T-shirt by mental_floss





Veni Vidi Wiki T-shirt by mental_floss





Team Edvard T-shirt by mental_floss





Idioms T-shirt by mental_floss





I'm an English Major T-shirt by mental_floss





Vagueness T-shirt by mental_floss





Attack of Literacy by Threadless





Four Classmates by Woot

5 comments:



Tere Kirkland said...

Does it make me a super dork that I really want that "four classmates" shirt?

Thanks for sharing!

Tales of Whimsy said...

OMG I love love love the last one! So SO SO cute.

Jen Bigheart said...

Love these!

Jen

silence said...

cutee T-shirt :) really love it :D

visit my web please :
www.ocehan.com

thankyou :D

Anonymous said...

Wow. How much do I want all of those shirts?!