I'm BACK!!!

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Tua Bethelehem Dref by Aled Jones.



My family member is finally stabilized and doing much better. Thank you for your kind wishes, everyone. Now I can officially be in catch-up mode. Anyone who is waiting for an email, you will be getting it soon. And the fairy tale month is back ON, people!

Since we were robbed of time, I am stealing time back (you know, that actually sounds like a fantastic premise for a story. And I bet one already exists somewhere. Interesting….). We will continue to have fairy tale month for as long as I have the content to fill it. Who cares about the parameters of a month anyway? I love coloring outside the lines and finding my own. So au revoir, little month! I'm doing this MY way! :D

And to get back into gear, it's time for another Monday's Muse, this time with inspiration from a Disney film that hasn't even been released yet *cues supercool music*

Way back when, even before Rapunzel was renamed "Tangled" a movie was slated for an adaptation of Hans Christen Anderson's The Snow Queen. I was excited beyond excited, until they dropped the bombshell that they had shelved the project entirely. Something to do with princess movies not being popular or something. And then shortly thereafter Tangled got its new name, and a new marketing campaign. Long story short (because now I'm really want to try and hunt this information down for you guys), apparently Tangled's blend of action adventure and classic Disney charm won out the hearts of many and so, the newly titled Frozen was back on!

Now I really need to find some early concept art for you guys *makes mental note*

Any with that, on to this week's Monday's Muse! I'm back!!!

2 comments:



Meg said...

Yay! Welcome back! :)

Okie said...

Welcome back. Glad to hear things are looking up. :)