Feature Fun Friday - If Buffy Were Bella

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): I Still Remember by Blackmore's Night.


So I've seen the Twilight parody from Saturday Night Live with Taylor Swift floating (or soaring) all over the internet lately. And since New Moon comes out in just a week, I thought it quite appropriate to show this little remix I found a while back. Just to show how different everyone is, this is what might have happened had Edward met Buffy instead of Bella Swan. Enjoy Buffy vs. Edward. Happy Friday the 13th everyone. :)


7 comments:



Frankie Diane Mallis said...

For the win!!

Frankie Diane Mallis said...

OMG! I'm listening to samples on my itunes and I am in LOVE!!! Heather, how did you know?

Heather Zundel said...

Frankie - because of the comments you've mentioned. When you said Mediaeval Baebes I had a good feeling you might really like Blackmore's Night if you had never heard of them. I absolutely love all of their albums, which is a bit of a rarity for me. Fires at Midnight is one of my all-time favorite songs of theirs if you haven't listened to it yet.

Jazz said...

I love this video. Edward creeps me out even more when juxtaposed with Buffy's normal human reactions.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I am now a new follower of your blog. That was a great post, loved the video. Thanks for sharing. My 13 year old wants to follow your blog now. :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

OMG
That's funny stuff!

Heather Zundel said...

Jazz - I'm glad you liked it.

Sharon - Welcome!!! And please tell your 13-year-old hello and they are welcome to follow as well. :)

Juju - It was. I was laughing more than once.