Feature Fun Friday - Voyage of the Dawn Treader Trailer

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): The Call by Regina Spektor.



I JUST found this out - the first trailer in the new Chronicles of Narnia has just been released! This is my favorite book in the series. I was so scared when Disney dumped the project that I would never see it come to fruition. But it did get picked up, and it is finally coming. Long live Voyage of the Dawn Treader! So, scrap what I had in mind today, today is a celebration. I want to go back an reread the book. I'm hoping they've kept it the same (that is what killed sales of Prince Caspian, not Indiana Jones and Iron Man you silly silly people at Disney). Have a fantastic weekend, everyone, and Happy Father's Day to every man out there who has ever played the role of guide or protector in someone's life. :)



4 comments:



Tales of Whimsy said...

I know. I can't wait! I saw this yesterday and got the chills.

Katie said...

This one was my favorite, as well. Can't wait!!!

Katie said...

Oh! And I left you an award on my blog :)

Vanessa said...

I can't wait to see this!