The Year of Purple

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Perfect Day by Hoku.



Purple is my favorite color. I just love it. I also love fresh food. So what better way to marry these two loves together than this?








Isn't it just purple adrenaline-junkie made-of-cool awesome? Okay, maybe that's not the right analogy, but still. It's purple carrots. And purple green beans (which seems like a contradiction of terms somehow...). I've just planted them, so I'm not sure if they'll grow to big tall plants before harvest, but I'm gonna try my best. And you will be there along for the ride with me. Hopefully, before winter, we will behold a stew like the world has never seen (and yes, I've already planted the purple potatoes). Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun. :)

6 comments:



Tales of Whimsy said...

Fun idea! I hope you get a beautiful purple harvest :)

Vanessa said...

Let's all say "purple peppers" five times fast.

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Oh, that is cool! My daughter loves purple, too. I'll have to see if we can find some of those lovelies! :-)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Hi Heather! It's Wed. and I have an award for you today! :-)

Lenore Appelhans said...

Purple Green Beans? Way wierd!

weusedtowait said...

Purple is my favorite color too! This is so amazing.