Feature Fun Friday - Tangled is AWESOME!

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Kingdom Dance by Alan Menken [Tangled soundtrack] (oh yes I am). :)




Okay, can I tell you how much I like Tangled? Okay, I REALLY LIKE TANGLED!!! Yes, it's been out a week and I've already seen it twice. So much fun, so funny and so sweet and cool at the same time. It is definitely a contender with How To Train Your Dragon and Toy Story 3 for best animated picture this year. I want to see it again. Quite badly. At least three of the songs keep going through my head and I love the characters and ohmygoshholyheavens the song/dance on her birthday! *sigh* Because it's a fairy tale I have no qualms about gushing here for Feature Fun Friday. Here is a collection of clips if my squeeing doth not have you convinced yet. Have a great weekend everyone! (and I know a really good movie you could see). ;)










5 comments:



Sandy said...

I LOVED THIS MOVIE SO MUCH.

Once it comes out on DVD, I'm buying it, no questions asked! :D

Rebecca Gomez said...

I loved Tangled too! Can't wait until it comes out on DVD.

Meg said...

I saw this movie over the weekend and LOVED it. I finally felt that Disney had gone back to its roots to the classic Disney stories (Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid). Such a SWEET tale!

Heather Zundel said...

PiratePenguin - I am so with you!

Rebecca - Me too. I'm sad it's only been out two weeks.

Meg - I think you're right. It hearkens back to the golden age of Disney. I'm not sure if we're there yet, but we're going in the right direction! So sweet and funny. Must see again.

Heather Zundel said...

And not to mention Rapunzel rocks as a character.