The Lights Are Dimming, They're Not Out.

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Peace on Earth/Little Drummer (Medley) by David Bowie and Bing Crosby (it is amazing. I never thought this harmony could work so well).




I am going dark. Not forever! But just for the next week to possibly just after Christmas. The Cybils have really caught up with me and its a pell mell dash to the end. Slow and steady isn't going to win his race (sorry tortoise. I still love you!). But once I come back, there should be a week-long feature of the Cybils, filled with lists of books for your heart's content. As soon as my eye stops twitching, that is.


As the year comes to a close, it is usually a time for reflection, and since I'm going to be absent so to speak, it seems like the perfect time to do this. I am wondering what people like the most about this blog so, if possible, I can tailor it a bit more so it is not as crazy as my mind tends to be. :) So while I'm gone if you could answer this poll I would love you for forever and a day. And feel free to leave any comments about what else you want to see or anything like that. Putting it in haiku form makes a kitten be born. :)


See you all soon, everyone! :D




EDIT: (The poll is over in the left sidebar) It wouldn't work inside the post.

7 comments:



Jana said...

That is my FAVORITE Christmas song! Good choice!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Have a wonderful break!! :-)

Heather Zundel said...

Jana - You know that song too!? Cyber fist pound all the way! *pound*


Shannon - Thanks! I will. And you have a Merry Christmas and Holidays to you. :)

Steph Su said...

I'm, like, twitching with anticipation to see what the Cybils shortlist will be. Go, Heather, go! :D

Unknown said...

Ooooh, what a fun job you have! Good luck Cybil-ing!!

Marie Dalgaard said...

Well, you blog is about books, with a side of random crazy notions - so it's already right up my ally (: Just keep it up, and I'll be satisfied.

Actually, I like that it's not completely about books, because it's nice to know that there's a human being on the other side :b

labyrinthwanderer said...

I am very excited to see the list. It has been a long time coming!