Thank You So Much!

Thank you guys so much for your patience. I'm back!!! I'm alive and better than ever. I can look at books again without twitching!

The Cybils was an amazing experience, amazing beyond description. My thoughts, my experience, a behind the scenes of what goes on in a judging panel (as much as I can say, at least) is all coming up and much much more. It's a new year! And that always makes me want to do the Snoopy Happy Dance and eat things. Though probably not at the same time. The first EPIC MAJOR post for the Cybils lists is about to come up. 2011 is just beginning, but that doesn't mean you can't catch up on some "oldies" that you may have missed the first time around, right? :)


And thank you so much for answering my poll! This year is going to be awesome. Oh yes it is.

0 comments: