Feature Fun Friday - 90 Second Newbery - Mixed Up Files...

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): All the Pennies by Mindy Gledhill.





See this? This isn't Monday. It's really Friday. I didn't forget in the midst of my editing to put up a Feature Fun Friday for the week. Not at all. (see, it's really better that I'm gone for a little while). But do you remember the 90 Second Newbery Film Festival I featured a little while back that James Kennedy is hosting? It's super cool and I'm loving the entries. Any Newbery or Newbery Honor winner is eligible and you have until October 17, so there's still time! :D

Here is a really cute one for The Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler. (loved this book but couldn't remember what it was all about so this was nice refresher).


0 comments: