Death and Winners

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Around Us by Jonsi.









I am sick. In fact I feel like tenderized meat thrown to overly excited puppies. I feel like death warmed over. And since I am on death's door, we will have Monday's Muse tomorrow. Besides, we have winners to announce today. Winners for the OH-MY-GOODNESS-YOU-SHOULD-REALLY-PICK-IT-UP-WHEN-IT-COMES-OUT-KIND-OF-AMAZING For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund. It's worthy to crawl (literally) out of bed to announce that.













No torturing this time. :) *cues drums* The winner is...





















#13! IsNormalityaReality!!!








I will be emailing you/them promptly. But you know how it goes here. If I don't receive a response within 48 hours, I pick a new winner. Trust me, it's happened more than once. :)







Now I'm crawling back to bed to hug my saltine crackers and thermos of chicken noodle soup. Night all.

1 comments:



Meg said...

Feel better, Heather! Congrats #13!