Feature Fun Friday - Helm's Deep - in LEGO!

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): No Light, No Light by Florence + The Machine.







Gearing up for The Hobbit like I am? And since tomorrow IS Hobbit Day (seriously, it's awesome. Celebrate with Elevensies ^_^) there is no way I wasn't doing a Lord of the Rings themed video. So why not a cool action-y sequence full of daring and danger (sadly, LOTR is a little lacking in the romance category), and why not do it with Legos to boot? I say win all around. :) Here is a condensed version of Helm's Deep, complete with explosions. Have a great weekend, everyone!




3 comments:



Pica said...

This is awesome. It's Lego, it's LOTR, and it's an awesome stop motion. I will definitely return to this FFF. Thanks, Heather.

Kami said...

Hilarious! Did I see some harry potty lego guys in there though? I want the Helm's Deep set, but I can't justify spending over 100 bucks on something like that.

Meg said...

Fun! My husband loved this!