Book/Photo Guessing Game

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): River Flows in You by Yiruma.


Totally random, totally fun. Which person can be the first to guess what book this photo is supposed to remind you of? This came to me all of a sudden while I was picking yummy veggies in my garden, and ever since Friday I have been wracking my brain trying to think of other books that I could do this game with. For some reason, most of my ideas revolve around food. *shrug* Go figure. (Food is good, right?). :) Not sure if this will take off into a full-fledged feature here, we'll see how this first one goes. This one is really easy. My mom even got it. ;)



13 comments:



PJ Hoover said...

Um, really easy?
Onions and peaches?
Beauty and the Beast?

Yeah, no clue.

Shannon Messenger said...

I'm sure I'm going to need a good *facepalm* when I hear the answer cause yeah...I got nothing.

Umm...Leek-ing Jar of Peaches?
Onion Preserves?
Any of those sound like a bestseller?

Unknown said...

HOLES HOLES HOLES!!! Am I tight! i sure hope so!! I win!

Unknown said...

wow, I meant to write, am i right, not tight, sorry!

Unknown said...

by the way, this is a really cool post! I hope you can keep them up!

Heather Zundel said...

YES YES YES!!!!! Amber[ella] you got it! For a bit I was really worried. I was like "maybe only I think this way..." - so glad you got it. And I would really love to do this feature again. :D

PJ, Shannon, does it make sense now? :)

Shannon Messenger said...

Sadly no. (But I actually haven't read that boo yet. It's on my list of things to read...but that's a LONG list).

Shannon Messenger said...

Book* not boo. Brain is tired today. (Though boo is kinda funny)

PJ Hoover said...

No freaking clue it was Holes. I still don't get it :)

Jazz said...

I haven't read holes, but I like this game.

Heather Zundel said...

Wow. I'm shocked, like really shocked guys. :) Haven't you at least seen the movie? Sam, the onion man and "I can fix that" (SO cute btw!) and Miss Kate the teacher with her canned peaches she gave Sam for all the work he did and she kept trying to think of things for him to do so he would stay around?

Sploosh anyone? ;)

I'm glad you like the game. I like it too, though I may have to do some tweaking on it.

Elana Johnson said...

Dude, I knew it was HOLES right away. Mostly from the movie though. But I totally knew.

Unknown said...

Now I need to go watch the movie! I wonder if it is on netflix!