Are you ready to type fast?

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Speed of Sound by Coldplay.





Wow. Wowowowowowow. You know what? We're ending this. This ends, right here, right now. Yeah, that's right, get your fingers in gear. Meg did not email me. Repeat: Meg did not email me. So that means the prize us up for grabs again, and I am true to my word. The first person to comment and email me within the hour gets the prize, the whole kit and kaboodle. I don't even care if you're a follower anymore. If you live in the US and you comment and then email me, it's yours. If by some MIRACLE (but trust me, I'm really believing in a whole heck of a lot of unbelievable things after this) the first commenter does not email me with their email address, then in the second hour, the second commenter has an hour to email me, and so on and so forth. Like I said, this ends tonight *said in a deep, ominous voice* So, yes.




...




PLEASE TAKE THESE BOOKS FROM ME! I CAN'T WALK IN MY ROOM ANYMORE! *faints*


That is all.


GO!





HOLY HEAVENS, YES! We have a winner! I am so happy, I could cry. Thank you very much everyone for making this, uh... an extended treat. ;)

12 comments:



Enna Isilee said...

Me! Pick me! I want this so bad!
~Enna Isilee
Squeakybooks@yahoo.com

Avery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Avery said...

Well congrats to whoever the new winner is! Totally jealous of you! *Darn being Canadian*... ;)

Blogging Books said...

Dang it! I should have gotten here sooner..

Chloe Booklover said...

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Too late : (

Anonymous said...

Awww! Too late : (

My thoughts on anything and everything said...

Awww...way too late!!Should have not gone to the store:(

Shayana said...

Dangit!!!!

grrr...

::le sigh::

Congrats to the winner(s).

Michelle Flick said...

Do i get something for being like number 11? Because that would be cool...im just saying
mf060784@gmail.com

what about for trying to use humor with a humor font?

Meg said...

Oh dear, sorry I wasn't able to get online sooner...but congrats to tonight's the winner!

Hermana Maw said...

Oh, fudge. That's what I get for always being late.