Feature Fun Friday - The Karma Club book trailer.

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing in my ipod right now): Into the West by Annie Lennox [Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King soundtrack].



This is not Saturday. This is still Friday *does jedi mind trick* Seriously, I had no idea digging in a new garden would take all day. Who knew? But today's Feature Fun Friday is another book trailer that is so professionally done, you could almost pitch it as a movie. This may be the first book that I first heard of from the trailer. It looks great. And it's out now. Rock on, Jessica Brody and Farrar, Straus, and Giroux. Have a great weekend, everyone!



4 comments:



Lauren said...

Fascinating interview. I think probably the reason I love this book so much is that there's just enough science in the fiction - enough to make Pellly D's world satisfyingly different, but not so much that it distracts us from the emotional bond we form with the characters. Great stuff.

Unknown said...

Great minds think alike! I spent all day in the garden, too :)

Lenore Appelhans said...

Wow - that is a really professional trailer. Must have cost a fortune!

Heather Zundel said...

Lenore - I agree. It is just different enough to be different, but at the same time is intimately close. So cool.

Beth - Great minds FTW! :D

Lenore - I know! I can only imagine what it cost. There is another trailer I'm posting next week like this that makes me wonder if this is a new generation of trailers to emerge.