It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Come and See by Young Galaxy.



Do you remember when I said here and here that it isn't all that unusual for it to snow in spring or even near-summer weather in Utah? Well, my words turned out to be prophetic. It snowed again on Monday, May 24th (it was 70 degrees the next day, by the way). I was driving when it happened. Big, HUGE flakes the size of State-Puff marshmallows came down everywhere. I had to turn on the heater! It snowed over an inch and started to cover the streets. I only wish I had a picture to show you. Yes, I live in a very freaky place. Please, enter with me into the Twilight Zone. Or Hoth.

3 comments:



Tales of Whimsy said...

No way? Really! Coool! Want to trade? It's hot as bleep in Orlando, FL.

Charlotte said...

Wow ! It snowed a bit in SW of France 2 weeks ago, but it's almost summer now. The weather is weird. But maybe not as weird as in Utah ! Plus, HUGE snowflakes ?! That's pretty unexpected on May 24th... :)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

In Butte, Montana, it's been know to snow on the Fourth of July - I understand the freakiness! LOL! :-)