Love Dystopian? You're Gonna Love This...

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Palladio by Silent Nick.





Something thrilling is going down right now. Here's the setup: four up and coming debut authors who write dystopian band together to write about all things cool in the dystopian verse, whether it be books, movies, tv, music, reviews, interviews, you name it. They're gonna have the gamut going on. I love dystopian so this rocks my world.


It's called the League of Extraordinary Writers (after Michael Moore's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen), and it looks like it is going to be a super hit. For example, just this month alone they are offering signed swag of current great dystopians. They just opened shop today. Go take a peek. This way you too can say you knew them before they become the next Suzanne Collins.



4 comments:



Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout-out!! :) *hugs*

Heather said...

Obviously, I find this awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Vanessa said...

I just saw this today, too. So awesome!

Heather Zundel said...

Beth - No problem! I'm very excited for it.

Heather - Oh yes, you definitely would. :)

Juju - You're welcome! Glad to spread the word about awesome things.

NotNessie - I know, so excited about it.