Holy Cow! I'm in a fairy tale!

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Umlahi by Mediaeval Baebes.





Okay, this is a little late so you'll have to go back in time with me, but seriously, dude, my jaw dropped at this. So here I am plating my beautiful purple bouquet of vegetable goodness and thinking of all the beautiful purpley things I can do with them in, you know, three months when they're ready to harvest, and BOOM! I go out three days later to water them, and I have two little shoots sticking up from the purple green bean pile. I figure they're weeds, but they're growing awfully straight in a row... so I leave them. Two days later, I have this:







Dude! Someone could have told me I was planting Jack and the Beanstalk beans! These things are supposed to germinate for 18 days. And if I am using that term correctly, germinate means before things pop up out of the ground. If these things reach the sky, I'll bring you all back harps as souvenirs.

2 comments:



Tales of Whimsy said...

That's awesome! And I love your post title :)

Dana Cheryl said...

super beans! love it!!