Pre-Feature Fun Friday - Frozen Reading for National Library Week

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Vorrina Pi by E.S. Posthumus.




I have something special planned for this Friday, but I could not pass this up. If you didn't guess from Monday Muse's special word prompt, it is National Library Week. That alone is an excellent reason to visit one of the most amazing institutions in existence, in my opinion. This video combines two of my favorite things: libraries and a massive coordinated public display a la Improv Everywhere. The age range is fantastic. It seems like everyone who loves books is represented. Becky P. of the Sturbridge MA Library organized this, got a group of about 75 together, and just after 4:20 PM they froze for for five minutes. I'm most amazed about the little kids sitting so still. It's incredible to watch. To celebrate books, it's frozen reading in a mall. :)




0 comments: