Guess My Adventure

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Credits by Tom Salta [Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands soundtrack - Wii version].




A definite oldie, but I say adventures are like Twinkies - they never go bad (that is so not true by the way. Did you know Twinkies can grow green mold if placed on top of an EXIT sign for three months? True story, cross my heart). So in other words, this is not somewhere recent. I honestly don't think you can guess where I am from this picture. Actually, you might. From one teensy clue in the background...

(I really should hold my tongue. I don't think I've ever outsmarted you on a Guess My Adventure yet). Let's see if I can prevail this time! Bwa ha ha!




5 comments:



Ellz said...

My dad is a marble maker. It looks to me like you are at an art show and someone is in the early stages of making a marble. thats my guess.

Heather Zundel said...

You dad is a marble maker!? That is so cool! I had never even thought of it as a job. Is it hard? Wow. Now my brain is buzzing with story ideas.

And it is definitely close. It's not an expo though. The clue is in the lower rightish corner. :)

Kimberly said...

Looks like a glass blown ornament shop to me. I did see some sort of Christmas decoration, I think. And I believe it was even in that corner! I like all of the dragons!

Kimberly said...

I was going for blown glass, by the way. ;)

Ellz said...

Marble making takes practice, but it is relatively easy. He has an art studio where he gives classes. I used to make mini marbles for him, its fun, but can be painful if the glass pops.