Last Minute NaNoWriMo Inspiration

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Friday, I'm In Love by The Cure.





This is why writer friends are so awesome. Tell me that does not inspire a story of tiny mayhem. :)



While still being adorable.



I will now only cut my tongue depressors for log cabin replicas with miniaturized saws. I really should feature more of her creations more often.



By the way, those books in the background? I recommend Novelist's Boot Camp. I haven't reviewed it in a few years but I remember it being extremely useful. It was a fun format to boot (get it? Pun?). Nothing to inspire you like a Drill Sergent making metaphors to kick your butt in gear. Just in case you need that last little push for NaNoWriMo (you can do it!). Have a great Wednesday! YOU CAN MAKE IT!

0 comments: