Feature Fun Friday - Megan Shepherd's Dare

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now) Day of the River by Joe Hisaishi [Spirited Away soundtrack].



You guys! You guys! You have to watch this! Not only because it is an extremely fun get-to-know-you author video, but you get to see author research IN ACTION. And you must also watch because, well, she picked my idea!

If you don't know them yet (and you totally should), the Friday the Thirteeners are group of YA authors debuting next year. And to go with that, they are posting author introduction videos by playing Truth or Dare. There are so many good videos, and Megan picked my dare!

I'm not telling you what she does. All I will say is - she paid to do it. And it looks pretty freaking awesome, if I do say so myself. Watch and get introduced to a new author before she's famous. Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!



2 comments:



Meg said...

Fun!

Kimberly said...

That's awesome! I think that we should get to play truth or dare with you! *evil grin*