Feature Fun Friday - Mr. Rogers "Garden of Your Mind"

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Dry Your Tears, Afrika by John Williams [Amistad soundtrack].




Yesterday, this video had 17,000 views when I saw it. This morning it has 648,300 views. It was uploaded yesterday. Clearly few have forgotten Mr. Rogers. I want this song. This brought back childhood to me in a way I can't describe while making me want to dive into a thousand new things to learn. Go, Mr. Rogers. You are teaching me still. Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!


(For all of my friends outside the US, Mr. Rogers was a long-running child's program where he encouraged imagination and learning).



4 comments:



Vanessa said...

Aw, Mr Rogers! Such good memories. This remix is pretty trippy :)

Meg said...

Love, love, love this! I'm from Pittsburgh, so Mr. Rogers holds such a special place in my heart :o)

Okie said...

Such a fun video and great song.

I remember watching Mr. Rogers almost every morning. Great memories.

Alysa Stewart said...

This made me smile so big!!! Thanks for posting it. "I didn't order any whistles..."