Just Some Fun Little Links

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Dragonborn by Jeremy Soule [Skyrim soundtrack].




I haven't done this in quite a while, so I thought it would be fun to sneak one of these in.


First of all, this website: Visuwords. Cannot recommend this site enough for you word lovers out there. This is perhaps the coolest dictionary... thesaurus... thing, on the internet. It is just so darn easy to understand. Plus, you can drag the words around and that leads to no end of fun. :)


Second - A Sabriel GRAPHIC NOVEL? How have I not heard of this before?! I did some preliminary digging and all I could find was it is being released early next year. Nothing else. Nada. Zip. Zilch. WHY has no one told me about this?!


And lastly, am I the only one who thinks of Dr. Who when you see this?






4 comments:



Anonymous said...

But... why is there a Weeping Angel on the cover if it's not Dr Who? It's not like you can mistake those for something else! Stock images fail?

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly said...

I think weeping angels are kind of an iconic figure. Dr. Who just made them awesome! Speaking of cool links and Dr. Who, has anyone seen that Van Gogh Exploding Tardis T-Shirt? Awesome!

Meg said...

Eeee a graphic novel of Sabriel?! How awesome!