My Secret Identity - Revealed!

Current Theme Song (aka what’s playing on my ipod right now): Escape by Hoobastank.


Hello everyone! Some of you are new, some of you are old friends. Welcome everyone. So this is something that has been in the pipeline for quite a while. I had just kind of outgrown my old blog. This fits me much better. Like a warm fuzzy glove. So why the title, you may ask? Because this is the story of my adventures of being Writer-Girl. It’s full of action, adventure, intrigue, romance (okay, not yet. But I will let you know when it happens!). So, basically, it’s got it all. Because I firmly believe everyone is living a great story all their own. So - same blog, same great flavor, only better. Just a new address and a bit more focused (ie: cooler). I’m still going to do Feature Fun Friday, never fear. A lot of people really liked it. Heck, I do too.

So what is a superhero without an introduction? Here’s all the basics you could need about Writer-Girl *cues supercool music*


Secret Power: photography, writing, creating worlds all my own that I want to share. I also make a mean roasted chicken sandwich.

Secret loves: anime/manga/graphic novels, Jack Skellington, music, geocaching (aka treasure hunting), ice cream.

Weapon of choice: typewriter, laptop, notebook – in that order. Then comes the camera.

Superhero weakness: books. Could it be anything else?

Undercover disguise: currently as a Smithsonian intern.

Alias: Heather A. Zundel – ordinary girl extraordinaire.

How I plan to save the world: one story at a time.


Everyone has a story. Here’s mine.


4 comments:



Sadako said...

Haha. Love the giraffe pi. Where's it from?

Heather Zundel said...

It's from the Smithsonian, of course. The Natural History Museum. An intern really shouldn't mess around like this, but it was so much fun. Do you think I could pass off as one? :) Oh, don't forget to enter the contest. I'm checking out your blog right now.

Heather Zundel said...

You can actually see my Smithsonian badge swinging from my neck, if you look carefully. ;)

Abi Hunter said...

Wow. You sound a lot like me.