What I found in my room. . .

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Into the Fire by Thirteen Senses

This is perhaps the weirdest thing I have ever found cleaning my room. Some bizarre homework assignment from my little sisters gone horribly wrong? Gremlins branching out to the arts? A strange outpouring of my subconscious? Either way, written here, in full verbatim, is a transcription of a piece of paper I found in my room that made me go "what the. . ."


The short (very short) stories:


Once upon a time there was a pretty little kitten, this kitten's name was Sophia. One day there was a evil grumpy dog that decided to eat Sofia, she died.

Once upon a time there was a toad named Manfred, he liked to hop on lily pads, One day there was a snake that decided to gobble Manfred up, he died.

Once upon a time there was a whale named Stew he loved to eat krill, they died.

Once upon a time there was a sailor named Rodger, he liked to knit. One day while out at sea, the infamous giant squid came up and Rodger showed him his knitting work.

Once upon a time there was a girl in class who was very bored, she typed about random things, Then the chair she sat on grew teeth, she d.....d..i..............................fajearigjwtewlsjd;;'/.....


Children's book, anyone? :)

2 comments:



PJ Hoover said...

They do say to make it hard for your characters.

Unknown said...

LOL!!!!! I like Rodger the best. :)