Linky Love!

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Mercy by One Republic.



This is really cool. Do you have a "burning" question about The Hunger Games? In preparation to the anticipated sequel, Catching Fire, Suzanne Collins is going to answer three questions submitted by - us. Head over quick, one has already been answered.

The Burning Question - The Hunger Games




Shooting Stars Mag has a really sweet contest going on right now, one I couldn't help sharing (although be warned, I totally want to win this one). It's to win a copy of Jasmyn by Alex Bell, from all the way on the other side of the pond. It sounds like a rocking book, and the contest totally ties in with fairy tale month over here. :)

And it looks like we have more than one superhero masquerading in disguise! The amazingly sweet and rock-out literary agent Nathan Bransford took a humanitarian trip to Peru, and was kind enough to share his experience. (and plus there is a picture with him and a happy llama. You just can't beat that) :)

And the last one is just weird, fascinating, and horrifying all at once. I love ice cream. It is my all-time favorite desert if I had to pick one. But even this may stretch the limits of my love. Here are 101 frightening flavors from around the world. # 17 doesn't even bear repeating. I almost died when I read it.

1 comments:



PJ Hoover said...

These are gross! Except for Miso. That I would try. And I do love Green Tea ice cream. Was it on the list?