Across the World Book Tour for Across the Unviverse

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Still Alive by Lisa Miskovsky.






So, I thought this was supposed to go up tomorrow. Shows you what happens when you don't keep an eye on things. But this is definitely one book you want to keep an eye on, and I mean really. I've read it. It is fantastic. Beyond the world fantastic, if you know what I mean. It's different and will possibly blow your mind.


Here's the blurb:

Seventeen-year-old Amy joins her parents as frozen cargo aboard the vast spaceship Godspeed and expects to awaken on a new planet, three hundred years in the future. Never could she have known that her frozen slumber would come to an end fifty years too soon and that she would be thrust into the brave new world of a spaceship that lives by its own rules.

Amy quickly realizes that her awakening was no mere computer malfunction. Someone-one of the few thousand inhabitants of the spaceship-tried to kill her. And if Amy doesn't do something soon, her parents will be next.

Now Amy must race to unlock Godspeed's hidden secrets. But out of her list of murder suspects, there's only one who matters: Elder, the future leader of the ship and the love she could never have seen coming.



Pretty sweet, huh? And so here's the deal. Beth is hosting this mega contest over at her blog. Which is why yours truly is here. But she's hidden it behind a secret link with all kinds of awesome goodies behind it (super behind-the-scenes stuff that I absolutely love to find out about). If you're feeling lost and don't know where to find it, I would suggest some stargazing. That's where Amy and Elder are after all. Of course, you'll need to look through something to see them. ;)

But that's not all. She's also password encrypted it for the truly worthy. And that is where I come in. I'm supposed to give you a clue. A letter to help unscramble the passcode. But how to do it... Let's see... Tomorrow's the 11th (which was when I *thought* I was posting this). Huh. The eleventh day of the eleventh month. How curious. And the ohmygoodnessAMAZING Across the Universe by Beth Revis comes out the eleventh day of 2011. Weird.

Oh well. I guess you'll have to figure it out on your own. I've got nothing. (A=1, B=2...) ;)


I couldn't make it too easy for all you scroll-downers out there, now could I? Have fun and happy hunting!

11 comments:



Shannon O'Donnell said...

Oh, you don't make it easy do you?! This was a fun post, Heather. :-)

Heather said...

I'm not going to lie.

I fully intended to read your post. But I also wanted to add the letter to see if it added any new insights to my unscrambling attempts ASAP. So I scrolled down, then panicked. "WHERE'S THE LETTER!? WHERE IS IT?????"

You're so sneaky :)

lotusgirl said...

So are you saying that you're giving us the 11th letter? Your adventure was amazing. Did you paint that mural? I bet the kids LOVE it.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your adventure, Heather! :)

Heather Zundel said...

Bwahaha! Yes, I am pure evil. But it is just so much fun. ^_^

Shannon - No, I don't make it easy. And thanks!

Heather - Bwa ha ha! My day is officially complete because I made someone freak out.

Lotusgirl - I don't know. IS it the eleventh clue? That would be cool! If you still can't figure it out, I'll tell you. ;)

and Beth - YOU are most welcome. Thank you so much for having me! It was a pleasure and an honor.

Heather Zundel said...

Oh, and yes I did paint that mural, most of it. I did have a little help, but most of it was me. And some of the kids helped paint it! (that's why the elephant looks a little wonky down toward its legs). :)

Caitlin said...

Your adventure sounded like it was a blast! I love the painting :D

Also, I must be really dense but no matter where I look I can't find your hidden letter! Are hints allowed? ;)

Hallie Tibbetts said...

I got to read the first chapter of that and I am I dying for the rest!

Gabrielle Carolina said...

I got it, oh, sneaky one you!

Cass said...

I feel like a dud.

Where's that letter?!?!?! This seems to be the 10th clue. Is the letter A? XD Fail.

Cass said...

Oh, and yes. I think I've got it.