I Glomp This Post.

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Run by Snow Patrol.



Yes. YEESSSSSS! Oh Frabjuous Day! Did I even spell that right? Hmmm... Anywho! Look! Lookitlookitlookit! I found the most amazing wonderful awesome thing ever. Remember from the YA Fantasy Showdown where Eugenides from The Thief won? Well, for a limited time (I honestly have no idea how long), they have THE FULL BOOK AVAILABLE ONLINE. Like, right below me if the widget thingy worked out right. Awesome awesome book. Read. Read now and enjoy. But don't skip to the end! This is a series you do *not* want spoiled. Now please excuse me while I go spin in happy circles until I'm sick. :)





Browse Inside this book
Get this for your site

7 comments:



Marie Dalgaard said...

Hmm.. I don't know if I'm too late or whatnot, but I have only been able to read the first 60 pages, where it is abruptly stopped and after that there are a few extras (commentary and such from the author). I liked it so far though, so I'm hoping to find the English version on a library here, that can send it to my local library (:

Unknown said...

Whoa- This is pretty fabulous! I remember reading multiple posts about The Thief on "Emily and Her Little Pink Notes," and I've wanted to read it ever since!

Anonymous said...

Epic win! Especially since my online book club is reading all of the Queen's Thief books over the next four months. So happy to see this!

Heather Zundel said...

Marie - You're right. I guess I was too late for the full book experience, but I guess they left the first 60 pages up. But what a weird place to cut off at! It's in the middle of a sentence!

Katie - Oh yes, it is quite fabulous though much more of an "extended teaser" now.

Missprint - They are EXCELLENT! Tell me what they think of it. :)

Marie Dalgaard said...

Yes, it's definitely an odd place to cut it of - all though at the end of page 60. I've booked the book and I hope I don't have to wait too long to get to read it. Those 60 pages made me hungry for more :b

Heather Zundel said...

Marie - It is totally worth the price tag of buying this book. One of the best series I've come across in many years.

Marie Dalgaard said...

I finished it this monday - I was able to get it at my local library - but I didn't know it was a series - if that's the case, then I'll probably have to buy the next ones. But it was a really good read.