Snow is neither light, nor fluffy.

Post will be forthcoming for Monday's Muse. I have been shoveling snow for an hour and a half and I have to get back out there if I have any hope of getting to work. But it's coming. That is, if I can lift my arms after all of this. Look, it's so sad. I don't even have a song playing right now. :(

But never fear! Superheroes always triumph. Never give up, never surrender!


See you later today!



(can you get carpal tunnel from lifting a shovel, I wonder?...)

6 comments:



Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. You really have snow? Glad your superpowers are at work.

Heather Zundel said...

Vivian - Hard at work. I want superpowers that are conducive to Hawaii. :)

Marie Dalgaard said...

Because of the giant amount of snow, we got here last year as well, my city don't have the money to clear the little streets, where all the homes are, more than three times until new years. So, last weekend, we had to dig our way out to a bigger road (we got stock three times and the chains for the wheels on the car fell of) and back in again, the day after, when we got back home. Lots of work. But we have about 1½ feet of snow almost everywhere...

Heather Zundel said...

Marie - I feel for you! I was really worried I would have to do that too. And my neighborhood is not a small one. I hope you rewarded yourself somehow.

Marie Dalgaard said...

Well, we went to my grandmothers birthday party, so that's a reward of some kind - there was really great food :b

Heather Zundel said...

Good food is always worth the work. Yum. Food = love.