My Books Are Haunted. Or Cursed.

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Ghostbusters Theme. (yes I picked this one, but seriously, dudes).



I never in a million trillion and a half years expected this. My prize is cursed. Sure, when I nicknamed it the "book booty" I was referring to it being pirate treasure, because well, that's awesome, but I never thought it would go all Curse-of-the-Black-Pearl on me. *cue Hans Zimmer music* Meg didn't email me yesterday. I want to give this prize to you. I REALLLLLLY want to give this to you. Can I tell you how much I want to send this on its merry way? Like, a lot. A lot a lot. (and not this kind of alot).




(Any who don't get the reference, please refer yourself to Hyperbole and a Half and enjoy a newfound form of hilarity).



So Meg, you have until 5:00 PM EST time today before I pick a new winner, and this time I swear it's going to be the first one to put a comment down (in a new post. Don't worry, I'll tell you when/if the frenzy is going to begin. Easy guys, down). So yeah... I'm living with a cursed pile of books. Who knew? I wonder if I put them under the moonlight if they'll go all zombieified. I'm so testing that out tonight. *rubs hands together gleefully*

8 comments:



Kristen My Bookish Fairy Tale said...

OMG Heather That is horrible lol.Who knew books could be cursed Congrats to Meg though I hope she responds.

Vanessa said...

Is it wrong that I'm kind of hoping Meg doesn't email you?

Enna Isilee said...

I'm TOTALLY hoping Meg doesn't e-mail you.

My thoughts on anything and everything said...

I feel really bad for even feeling happy she hasn't emailed you lol..that means another round if she doesn't respond today.

Drina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Enna Isilee said...

It's 5! It's 5!

roxo said...

I wonder if the books will be lost on their way...
if I won the epic contest already, can I enter this one too?