Feature Fun Friday - Solstice Book Trailer by PJ Hoover

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Anumati by E.S Posthumus.




This trailer took me by surprise. It is really well done and pulls you in just enough to make you curious and wanting more. It's an ebook only, but I must say, I've been eyeing ereaders with a lot more interest now, and this would have to be one of my first first purchases. And for less than $3, what do you have to lose? That's less than a happy meal. :) Mythology meets Dystopian? I'm in. :) (I'm just hoping there is more than Greek mythology in there. Me = Myth Geek).

Have a great weekend, everyone!


3 comments:



Ivy said...

Dying to read this book! Thanks for sharing!

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks for posting, Heather!

Meg said...

Downloading now! Thanks for sharing! :)