Story With Holes Winner!

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Romei by Michiru Oshima [Fullmetal Alchemist soundtrack]




Wow! That was so crazy and cool! I am so glad there was so much excitement and anticipation over the story with holes. *sends out warm fuzzies to everyone*

And we DO have a winner! Kimberly, you pieced it all together first! If you will email me, we can figure out which book you would like. But really, you guys, it was very close, within just a few hours (and great job on the consensus!). I want to do this again sometime. This was a whole basket of fun. You were seriously creative. Would you be up for another one of these in the future, nor or far-ish? :)

4 comments:



Kimberly said...

Yeah! This was way fun!

Meg said...

Again Again! I'm actually going to look into doing a few of these with my students in the last week of school!

Pica said...

Yes, I'd love to do it again! This was so much fun! Thanks for posting it.

Heather Zundel said...

Kimberly - I'm so glad you liked it!


Meg - Okay! You don't need to ask me twice. :) Email me, I will give you as many as I can remember (our teacher even made us think of our own and we had a blast with that).

Pica - Definitely! I love the consensus! And really, it was my pleasure. :)