Book recipe invention time!

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): All the Right Moves by OneRepublic.


You have spoken. I will indeed be doing a vlog. There is enough leftover Christmas chocolate to sustain me, I think. And you have also spoken on which book I will be designing a recipe for. The clear winner:


THE HUNGER GAMES.




I'm gonna have to debate about the Katniss costume though. ;) So now I have to get cracking! *dashes off* (though I think I have the perfect idea).

10 comments:



Tere Kirkland said...

Have fun!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Wahooo! That's what I voted for :)

brizmus said...

I'll be looking forward to that!!

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill) said...

Good luck and have fun ! :)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Excellent! I can't wait to see what you come up[ with. :-)

Shannon Messenger said...

Oh you're wearing the costume--I'll make SURE of it!!!! (So just agree now becuse trust me, you do NOT want me doing that. I bet I can get Frankie on my side, and Simon, and maybe even Heather--we're all on twitter so it would be VERY easy to conspire against you (another reason why YOU NEED TO JOIN TWITTER!!!!!!!) Can't wait! :)

Lauren said...

This is *so* fun!! I can't wait to see what you come up with. Actually every time I read The Hunger Games I crave some of the food Katniss eats in The Capitol. But not the stuff she eats during the games itself. Oh no. Good luck!

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill) said...

I'm Hungry ! I'm Hungry !

:)

Kirthi said...

What a suitable title! :) You won an award at my blog!

Heather Zundel said...

Thank you so much everyone! I cannot tell you how wonderful you all are!