Book recipe invention time!

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): All the Right Moves by OneRepublic.


You have spoken. I will indeed be doing a vlog. There is enough leftover Christmas chocolate to sustain me, I think. And you have also spoken on which book I will be designing a recipe for. The clear winner:


THE HUNGER GAMES.




I'm gonna have to debate about the Katniss costume though. ;) So now I have to get cracking! *dashes off* (though I think I have the perfect idea).

10 comments:



Tere Kirkland said...

Have fun!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Wahooo! That's what I voted for :)

brizmus said...

I'll be looking forward to that!!

Charlotte said...

Good luck and have fun ! :)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Excellent! I can't wait to see what you come up[ with. :-)

Shannon Messenger said...

Oh you're wearing the costume--I'll make SURE of it!!!! (So just agree now becuse trust me, you do NOT want me doing that. I bet I can get Frankie on my side, and Simon, and maybe even Heather--we're all on twitter so it would be VERY easy to conspire against you (another reason why YOU NEED TO JOIN TWITTER!!!!!!!) Can't wait! :)

Lauren said...

This is *so* fun!! I can't wait to see what you come up with. Actually every time I read The Hunger Games I crave some of the food Katniss eats in The Capitol. But not the stuff she eats during the games itself. Oh no. Good luck!

Charlotte said...

I'm Hungry ! I'm Hungry !

:)

Kirthi said...

What a suitable title! :) You won an award at my blog!

Heather Zundel said...

Thank you so much everyone! I cannot tell you how wonderful you all are!