Tomorrow is the big unveil!

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Breathe by Bliss.


The recipe is invented and footage of me is about to be available to the world. *shudder* Now all that needs to happen is for me to edit it, dress it up, and make it presentable. Can't have a recipe unveiling looking like a slob, now can we? Tomorrow it all comes together!


*tosses confetti*


But for those of you who cannot wait to see what the BIG REVEAL is, I'll give you a hint. It's on page 113 of the US edition. But don't tell anyone I told you. Remember, mum's the word. But this is only for those who cannot wait another 24 hours, of course.

I can't wait to show it to you. Hopefully it isn't as bad as I'm thinking it is (the video of me, not the recipe). Now, back to editing!

6 comments:



Frankie Diane Mallis said...

Sooooooo excited!

Charlotte said...

Yay ! Confettis all the way ! Can't wait..!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Ooo I can't wait :)

Tere Kirkland said...

Waiting on pins and needles over here!

Vivian said...

This is fun--can't wait for the big reveal!

Heather Zundel said...

Thank you again everyone! I really hope you all like it. :D