Gah!!!

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): In the Cold by Acceptance.


I've hijacked another computer to do this post. My internet is not working. Put better, my network has disappeared from any known universe (hence my serious lack of post-age this week). So if anyone has any suggestions on how to locate an MIA wireless network, I would be much obliged. But that also means that posting is rather... difficult at the moment. And I had such a good post planned for today too! Goodness. So please know I am working on the problem, but this may even be too big for a lone superhero. But, to foil the evil machinations set against me, here is an awesome video, completely unrelated to writing, but awesome nonetheless. It may perhaps be my favorite Star Wars video ever, and very difficult to find now. I present for your giggling amusement, Block Wars!

(Seriously, even if you don't like Star Wars, you'll likely laugh at this. Probably more, in fact).


4 comments:



Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Good luck with your internet issues. It is awful when you can't connect or when you get kicked off all of the time. I hope you get it figured out soon. :)

Dana Cheryl said...

Sounds like a router problem... Hope it's up & running soon!

This vid is too cute!! I did giggle. Thanks!

Haiku Amy said...

That was Awesome! & Freaking Hilarious. Thanks, I am a Star Wars fan (and a Lego fan).

Heather Zundel said...

Sharon - I've jerry-rigged something as a temp set up (is "jerry-rigged" even the right word? Or the right spelling?)

Dana - I think it is my router. I think it died on me. How cruel. Poor Yorick!

Haiku - I'm glad you liked it! It makes me smile every time.