As I was passing...

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls.

Today I was sitting next to my sisters, reading a book, my twin was next to me and my little sister came in.


[Twin]: You're that far in?

[Littlest Sister]: *nods*

[Twin]: You bought that yesterday!

[LS]: Yeah, and I'm at the part --

[Twin (to herself)]: I haven't even cracked open my comic book yet.

[LS]: I'm gonna have to buy the next one --

[Twin (still to herself - dazed)]: And that thing's got pictures. . .and color. . .


[Me] *laughing hysterically*

3 comments:



Unknown said...

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Dude, speaking of comic books, I read on Oz and Ends about one coming out in the fall called PINOCCHIO: VAMPIRE SLAYER. How awesome is that??

Heather Zundel said...

Oh my GOSH that sounds SO COOL! When in fall? I want to read this! How completely awesome!!!