Feature Fun Friday - I Love the Whole World

I love cool videos. And I love songs that get stuck in your head (if said song is also cool). So today's Feature Fun Friday is a perfect fit. I had not seen this video before, so apparently, I haven't seen the Discovery Channel in a while. This video ties into FFF because ideas for stories come from here. Yep, our world. Just look anywhere. We live in a seriously awesome place. So "boom-de-ya-da" is all I have to say to that (and that :38 is the bomb) :) Have a great weekend everyone!


2 comments:



Unknown said...

Totally unrelated but:

I had a Carnation Instant Breakfast this morning. Totally bought a whole box because of you :)

Heather Zundel said...

That's AWESOME Beth! I had no idea I had such influence *grinning mischievously* Did you like it? It has a different taste, but I love it. May the hero fuel now be with you too. :)