The Best Day EVER

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Beautiful Day by U2


So happy. Sososo happy. Can I describe how joyously elated with a dash of pure euphoria I feel right now? I GOT A MAC!!!! I have my own beautiful white baby all my own now. A superhero should never be without his secret weapons. Batman has the batmobile, superman has his cape, WriterGirl has her Mac. ^_^ I kinda feel like this:



Yeah, like that.


I have been wanting a Mac for years, and I promised myself a new computer if my beautiful laptop (which I'm writing this on right now. He's still my hero. I love you Goranu!) could survive four years of college with me. We both made it, and so I have a new friend. Who says Macs and PCs can't get along? :) And best part of all? I got it - get this - for only $900. When does that happen?! Oh, it's so beautiful. Here's me and my new baby.




I can't wait to see what stories I write with this. My fingers are already twitching to get on it. I don't think there's anything that can burst my bubble today. In fact, I'm having a hard time getting back on the ground. I've gone to the white side, and I'm so happy. I'm going off dancing now to Viva La Vida. Whee! ^_^

6 comments:



Anonymous said...

Awww, my Mac sends greetings to yours. They're amazing; congrats!

Unknown said...

OMG WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT FOR $900?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

And: you will love it! Macs = love. And now that you have a Mac, you can get Scrivener (best writing software EVAR.)

Sherrie Petersen said...

What a great deal!

We have two MacBooks and one Dell. The Dell is getting dusty. We LOVE the Macs :^)

PJ Hoover said...

It looks beautiful! Congratulations!

Lenore Appelhans said...

How thrilling! I work on macs a lot at the agencies I freelance for, but I have a PC at home.

Heather Zundel said...

Thank you guys so much. You are so wonderful to me. Warm and bubbly feelings abound. Thank you!