Feature Fun Friday - Libba Bray rocks it out!

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Pride by U2


Here is a fun treat I really didn't mean to stumble on. Here I was, minding my own business, hunting for some good obscure books. I found a really good lead (and dang is he low on the list. I'm so excited). Not telling who it is, but on his blog he had a link with a video of an author rock band. How cool is that? The sound quality is a little hard to hear, but I really just couldn't pass up the author of A Great and Terrible Beauty serenading a toddler with rock music. Life is good and happy now. (and if all goes well, you'll be getting this Friday and not Thursday. *crosses fingers*). Have a great weekend everyone and wish me luck at my college graduation! I made it!!!!! :D :D :D

Libba Bray: Vocals
Natalie Standiford: Bass
Barnabas Miller: Drums
Daniel Ehrenhaft: Guitar





And for a double feature, who doesn't want a little candy every now and then?


1 comments:



PJ Hoover said...

How fun! Thanks for posting the videos!