Adventures in Disney World - the best part!

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Awakening by Mae.



O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!' I say! I can't tell how long I've waited to spill the beans on my most exciting adventure (okay, it was less than a week. So sue me. But in my defense, it seemed like a lot longer).

Get this.

Everyone want pictures with the Disney Princesses, right? Aurora, Snow White, Cinderella, Belle (we won't talk about Belle. That's still a sore spot. I saw her three times! And not one picture with her *sigh*) - all of them have their appeal. But what if I tell you I got a photo op with Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen before the movie even came out?





And by the way, I totally wore green just for the occasion. No, I really did. Tiana was absolutely gorgeous and so sweet. And I have to tell you, whoever they picked for Naveen, they nailed him spot on (his facial expression? Priceless!). (I of course, didn't know this until the next day when I saw the movie). Yes, I saw the first Disney princess movie in who knows how long, on opening day, and in Disney World? Do you know how much my inner child was screaming!?

Seriously, you have to see this movie. It is so good.

And because I love you all so much, I have brought back exclusive art and conceptual drawings that could only be found in Disney World. :) (By the way, Dr. Facilier rocks as a villain. And all I can say is - THANK YOU DISNEY for bringing back 2D animated musicals! Really, I think I could cry).






And here is a behind the scenes look at the film. Think of it as a pre-Feature Fun Friday. Go see it!

8 comments:



Jazz said...

I'm seeing the movie tomorrow and I am getting SO PUMPED. I can't wait for more 2-D movies from Disney.

Frankie Diane Mallis said...

You are SO cute! Love the pic!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Adorable pictures!

Tales of Whimsy said...

I can't wait to see this!

Heather Zundel said...

Jazz - Tell me what you thought of it. I really hope they make a lot more soon.

Frankie - Thanks!

Sharon - Wow, so much love. I don't think I can handle it.

Juju - It's so good!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh! This is so cool!!!!!

Shannon Messenger said...

Couldn't agree with you more about bringing back 2-D Musicals. Haven't seen this movie yet but I'm glad to hear good things. Hopefully that means we have more 2-D Princess Musicals to look forward to!

PS-Love the pics. Why do you always look so adorable?

Heather Zundel said...

Beth - What? The fact that Disney is once again rocking, or that I have a sweet photo with an awesome new couple? :)

Shannon - My feelings exactly. (And I actually didn't think I looked too good in this photo. Humidity does strange things to my hair).