The Next Great Adventure - Disneyworld.

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): First Time by Lifehouse.


It is super secret agent time. Time to whip out my mad super hero skillz (yes, that cool. I'm whipping out the z). Because I am about to undertake a mission so sinister it can only be fathomed in the depths of a really dark place. And cold too, I'm betting. Get this - I am about to infiltrate... the happiest place on earth.

Yes, Disneyworld. That happy place.

What? You think that is easy? I must don all my secret gear, go undercover and meld in, looking like a normal happy 22 year old with her family. No easy feat. No surrie. *shakes head*

So - away with my WriterGirl cape I say! I must don civillian clothes. Blend in. Act natural. But oh, I will be watching, oh will I be watching. Every happy squeal you make when on seeing Mickey, every giant turkey leg and churro you consume, I will be there. You see, that's what we crazy writers do. We watch, we learn, and then we write fantastic stories. You never know who will be watching. And if I have a spot of fun on the Tower of Terror? So be it. It's all part of the mission.

Now the only question left is - who should I get a picture with? I need proof I was there after all, or you might not believe me. Not believe a writer? Pah! ;)

WriterGirl, over and out.


[You will be getting a "Best Of" next week from my old blog, a place very few have seen. I have some very cool adventures to share with you]. Really now, WriterGirl over and out.


(P.S You are all awesome). *Ahem* WriterGirl OVER and OUT.

...


...

(awesome) *dashes off*

5 comments:



Frankie Diane Mallis said...

Love it! Have fun! Can't wait to hear more!

Shannon Messenger said...

Have a blast Heather! I may just have to hop by Disneyland this weekend now--you've stirred the need!

PJ Hoover said...

It's the best place on Earth! I love it! I plan to go every other year.
Have a great time.

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR over in TomorrowLand. There is no one like Buzz.

Sadako said...

Can't wait to see what you make of it! Your writing is really funny.

Heather Zundel said...

Frankie - It was a ton of fun. I hope you enjoy the subsequent posts.

Shannon - I totally thought of you in the other Disney on Sunday. Wondered what rides tempted your interest.

PJ - Lucky! But sadly PJ, I failed in my mission. I looked all over for him!

Sadako - Thank you! I'm glad you think so. :D