Blackmail against... myself?

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Black Roses Red by Alana Grace.


The Archived Adventures!

Okay, so this was supposed to be up last night, so just squeeze your eyes really hard and pretend that it was. And I'm cheating a bit. Today I am showing you PROOF about all the strangeness of my life! Okay, I really wanted to take a picture of a businessman with an ipod in, but I'm not discreet like that and I don't know how to take pictures from my hip ("hipshots" for anyone wanting to sound all well-versed in photography;), so you'll just have to take my word on that one.




See? They're all missing brothers somewhere. Ice cream is awesome in the goblets, and if you want a cup of seriously intense hot cocoa, put it in the tiny mug in front, the one with the fruit on it (why is it always fruit?).




Okay, so this wasn't technically on the list, but its funny nonetheless. This is how we communally tell whether we can eat off the stuff in the dishwasher. And it's torn. And it was written in crayon. :)




Records on the wall! Ah, those good ole' LPs. They make me happy, even if they were before my time.




This one really is blackmail. Oh, I was so tempted to not include this (or at least straighten it up a bit, goodness) but there you have it. My wardrobe NOT where it belongs (take a lesson children). But you can see books in the background. And Artichoke Hearts is next on my reading list!




Ah! Now you know where I sleep! It's a little bit sad, but nice in a homey sort of way. And yes, that is a horse on the blanket. My little sister let me borrow it so I wouldn't be lonely over here. There is the heater next to the frigid window. Ancient, isn't it? And if you look really closely, you can spy my high technology device I use for an alarm clock.




Here is my evil shower. Believe it or not, the shower curtain is also green. Something must have happened with the lighting. That's what I get for taking these pictures at 10:00 at night. So okay, it's less of a "lime" green and more of a. . . mint green. Does that make it any better? Or is that worse? :)




The shower knobs of doom.


Do you have any eccentricities in your life that really should make it into a book?

5 comments:



Tales of Whimsy said...

I love the tile! Very cute and vintage.

Frankie Diane Mallis said...

I have the same exact shade of green on my pillow case! You're too cute for showing us all of this:-)

Kirthi said...

I laughed, these pictures made my day! Taking pictures of the ordinary is a great idea! :) The shower knobs of doom and the "Dirty" note are my favorite :)
And I agree, your too cute for showing all of this :D

Tere Kirkland said...

LOL, my desk looks almost the same!

I have far, far too many eccentricities. And I lack the wealth to keep people calling me eccentric, not crazy. ;)

Just one? Okay. My last bathroom floor had a slope to it. It was so bad that it took me months to get used to it, and I'd teeter on the toilet seat in the middle of the night.

But because the bathroom had a huge claw-foot tub, I overlooked the fact that it was practically an indoor outhouse. *sigh* The lengths I'll go to for a nice relaxing bath.

Heather Zundel said...

Juju - I grew very fond of the tile too actually. I was sad to leave that shower behind.

Frankie - Hee. Well you are most welcome. You can glimpse my insanity every once in a while. :)

Kirthi - Those knobs were pure evil. I SWEAR. Even LOOKING at them would make them freak out. So you kind of grit your teeth one way or another and took really fast showers.

Tere - But eccentric is such a fun word. Crazy has got a nice ring to it too though... :) And claw foot tubs are cool in my opinion.