Feature Fun Friday - Princess and the Frog

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Friends On The Other Side by Randy Newman [Princess and the Frog soundtrack].


You may be tired of my shameless squealing for this movie, but guess what? It fits my requirements for Feature Fun Friday perfectly.


1. It's awesome.

2. It's based on a fairy tale. Literature baby!

3. It's Disney (yes, that is a valid reason).

4. It's made of pure awesome.


I'm won't say anything other than go see it for yourself. I'm seeing if I can beat my record of number of times seen in a theater. Each of the Lord of the Rings tops out at 4. I'm seeing if I can make this one 5. (And you're much more likely to get into this than Avatar today). Have a fantastic weekend everyone!




4 comments:



Heather said...

I'm just glad to see Disney finally inserted some culture into their Princesses. These movie got RAVE reviews in EW, too! And they brought songs back! Love. I can't wait to see it!

Kirthi said...

I can't wait to see this movie (yes, I'm watching a princess movie), it changes the road of "Damsels in distress + Dashing Princes + Some evil villain" that Disney specializes in. Reading your post only wants me to read this more!

Tales of Whimsy said...

I can't wait to see this :)

Heather Zundel said...

Heather - Too bad Mulan isn't considered an official princess. I think she should. The culture here was fantastic. Loved it.

Kirthi - Great! I'm so glad.

Juju - I can't wait to see it... again. :)