Feature Fun Friday - Princess and the Frog

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Friends On The Other Side by Randy Newman [Princess and the Frog soundtrack].

You may be tired of my shameless squealing for this movie, but guess what? It fits my requirements for Feature Fun Friday perfectly.

1. It's awesome.

2. It's based on a fairy tale. Literature baby!

3. It's Disney (yes, that is a valid reason).

4. It's made of pure awesome.

I'm won't say anything other than go see it for yourself. I'm seeing if I can beat my record of number of times seen in a theater. Each of the Lord of the Rings tops out at 4. I'm seeing if I can make this one 5. (And you're much more likely to get into this than Avatar today). Have a fantastic weekend everyone!


Heather said...

I'm just glad to see Disney finally inserted some culture into their Princesses. These movie got RAVE reviews in EW, too! And they brought songs back! Love. I can't wait to see it!

Kirthi said...

I can't wait to see this movie (yes, I'm watching a princess movie), it changes the road of "Damsels in distress + Dashing Princes + Some evil villain" that Disney specializes in. Reading your post only wants me to read this more!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

I can't wait to see this :)

Heather Zundel said...

Heather - Too bad Mulan isn't considered an official princess. I think she should. The culture here was fantastic. Loved it.

Kirthi - Great! I'm so glad.

Juju - I can't wait to see it... again. :)