Back in Action!

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Campus by Vampire Weekend.


I'm back everyone and happier than ever! (going to Disney world can have that effect on you). It feels so good to be back, though I can no long wear short sleeves out of doors (or indoors for that matter). I have some awesome pictures to share, stories to tell, and a secret mission to disclose (I went undercover. Of course I had a secret agent-type mission). :)

But now onto all the lovely blog posts I've missed.

Let's see... *cracks knuckles*

867.

...


...


Eeep.


*Gulp*

I, uh think I'm going to go drink some strong hot cocoa before getting started. Very strong. Uh, make that a double.

*glances at it again*

...

*passes out*




[The winner to the hot-awesome kind deed contest will be announced later today. That is, after I can poke myself awake *nudges corporal self with toe of shoe* She's kinda out. This may take a while. :) Hello? Heather?... wake up, you know you want to...]

8 comments:



Charlotte said...

Welcome back Heather !

Tere Kirkland said...

Wakey, wakey, Heather. ;)

Just in case you missed this, too-- which you probably didn't-- I bet you have an email from Stacy Whitman of Tu Publishing. They made their goal, and then some.

Thanks again for introducing me to Tu!

PJ Hoover said...

Welcome back! I can't wait to see some pics!

Shannon Messenger said...

Yay-Heather's back. Have I told you how much I missed you--because I DID!!! Glad you had fun though. Can't wait to hear ALL about it. :)

Frankie Diane Mallis said...

Hahaha soooooo glad you're back-I was so happy to see an inbox full of Heather comments-made my night!!!!

Heather Zundel said...

Charlotte - the same to you Charlotte!

Tere - I don't want to wake up. Look at that number. I want to cry. :)

PJ - Don't worry, they are on their way!

Shannon - Awww, really? Shucks.

Frankie - Yay! It's the simple things in life, isn't it? I loved seeing all of the comments myself.

Vanessa said...

Hehe... the Google Reader can fill up very quickly if you turn your back on it.

Heather Zundel said...

NotNessie - If I blink it fills up. Oops there it goes again.