Feature Fun Friday - My Book Trailer

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): The Final Countdown by Europe.


Today, Feature Fun Friday is going to get a little more personal. I have made my first-ever book trailer for Shannon Hale's (Dean Hale, and Nathan Hale's) awesome graphic novel, Rapunzel's Revenge. It has a western twist and she uses her hair as lassos. Like I said-- awesome. A contest for the big one, the best of the best, the big enchilada, is running over at her blog right now. There are some great ones. But... I am in second to last place. I like to think I am a more-than-decent editor (in fact, I've really been wanting to edit some videos to show you. Like Firefly. Mmmm, pretty Firefly *sigh*). I am not asking you to vote for me (that would be cheating), but if you could spread the word around that would be fantastic. Go look over at the contest, it is really fun to see how different everyone's turned out. Oh, and have an incredible weekend, everyone!

(P.S I will be posting the winner of the new recipe later today or tomorrow).



A book trailer, by yours truly:


6 comments:



Tibidabo said...

That was awesome!

Celtic Traveler said...

I LOVE that book!!!!
also, Very good trailer!

Kirthi said...

Wow, you've got trailer-making skills! I loved this book, it's amazing! And hilarious :D

PJ Hoover said...

It's awesome, Heather! I love it!

Charlotte said...

It's great ! Love it !

If you want to, you can check out the imaginary book trailer that I edited for a guest post at Book Rat. It's a parody of course, not as poetic as yours... :)

I love editing too. Oh, and I voted for you... I don't think that's cheating. :)

Heather Zundel said...

Tibidabo - Thanks!

Celtic Traveler - It is a really fun book. I'm glad she had a contest for it. It was really fun to make.

Kirthi - Wow, thank you. And you're right, this book does make you laugh/smile/cry/all of the above. I can't wait to edit a music video for everyone.

PJ - Thanks, PJ!

Charlotte - Thank you. And I would love to check out this trailer of yours. And parodies are great. What program do you use to edit? (Yes, I am a total nerd).