Feature Fun Friday - Reading Rainbow "Bees"

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Yellow by Coldplay.


Time to hearken back to the days of innocence and wonder and when books were read to you on tv. I don't know about you, but I grew up on Reading Rainbow. I knew of LeVar Burton from Reading Rainbow long before I ever saw him on Star Trek. So here is an old episode all about bees (it even includes a rap song about bees. Can I say awesome?) Watch and enjoy. But... you don't have to take my word for it. ;)


4 comments:



Tere Kirkland said...

OMG, I so remember this! And look at Levar's hair! Awesome. This was one of my favorite shows as a kid.

Thanks for the memories, Heather!

Nonie said...

Wow, it's been so many years so I've watched Reading Rainbow!

hehe...so many memories :)

Thanks for sharing, Heather!

Heather said...

How do you get the honey into the jar, Levar?? HOW??? I MUST KNOW!!! LOL.

Heather Zundel said...

Tere - Levar's hair does rock out, doesn't it? :) This an Wishbone make up a grand childhood for me.

Nonie - I KNOW. There is a clip I desperately want to find where he meets Kermit the Frog in the library, looking for a book on PIGS. He totally denies it too. Priceless!

Heather - Hahaha! I know, right? :)