The next recipe winner...

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): River Flows In You by Yiruma.


Sorry this is late for most everyone. It's technically before midnight here. Heh heh. It was a neck and neck call, really. I have to admit, I was more than a little tickled pink that so much love was shown to Howl's Moving Castle (Woot!!!) Maybe next time. :)





And again there were several strong nods for The Chronicles of Narnia. One day, it will make the rounds. There WILL be Narnia treats to be had!










Let's see...










A vote for Story of a Girl, which I thought was awesome. There was even one for Twilight (I thought that would be higher up, honestly. Though I'm not disappointed. The only treat I could think of had to do with apples. And I just wasn't in an apple-y mood).









So now, the winner.









(Yes, I've figures out how to hold you in suspense properly. It's all in the spacing. It takes so much more than you think).










It was down to Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder. Or the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. A tough call. A really tough call.









So,












I decided to do both! :D
















I mean, why not? We just had a Maria Snyder week over here, and the Percy Jackson movie just came out. And it's the month of February, after all. Let us embrace the love! ^_^


I have to keep it hush hush with the specifics, but I am playing with the idea of "god food" for Percy Jackson. Or something blue... And for Poison Study? It's gotta be something chocolate. :) Give me a little time. These two may keep me busy for a little while. But I will keep you updated. We're tight like that. WriterGirl, over and out.

6 comments:



Frankie Diane Mallis said...

Awesome! Im SO excited can't wait
:-)

Vanessa said...

Maybe you could make ambrosia and dye it blue?


I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Charlotte said...

Yay ! Two recipes ! Can't wait !

Heather Zundel said...

Frankie - You know I'll be contacting you as an official vegan guide. I want to see if it is feasible. Who said vegan can't taste delish? (though I think it will be out for the chocolate recipe). But The Lightning Thief has some possibilities...

NotNessie - Blue ambrosia? Now THERE is an idea... :D

Charlotte - I know! I'm about as excited as you!

Tibidabo said...

Can't wait! I'm excited to see what you come up with. Yumm!

Tibidabo said...

Can't wait! I'm excited to see what you come up with. Yumm!