Winner of Maria V. Snyder week!

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now) Siuil a Run by Orla Fallon.


Hey there and hello everyone. I just looked over and saw that I am now in the triple digits with followers. Hello to all of my new friends! *waves* I hope you stick around. We have a lot of fun around here. :) But enough of my rambling. I know you want to know which of you lucky people has won a signed copy of Storm Glass by the ever-talented Maria V. Snyder. (Yeah, just be happy that the hoster can't enter her own contest. I thought about it. More than once. Like, a lot more). :)


And I won't even keep you in suspense.


(...)


Okay, maybe a little (I'm evil like that).


(...)


I may be an undercover superhero, but I think I have an inner supervillain that comes out every once in a while. *wicked grin*


Okay! I'm ready.


*cues drumroll*


...




NotNessie!



Congratulations!!! *tosses confetti*


Please email me your mailing address within 48 hours, otherwise a new winner will be chosen. And I've reached 100 followers now. That is a landmark. You know what that means... it's time for me to invent another recipe from a book! Stay tuned later today for details (and start thinking of your favorite stories). :)

8 comments:



Vanessa said...

Literal scream of excitement here. Emailing you now! Thanks!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Congratulations, NotNessie! :-)

Tere Kirkland said...

Congrats, NotNessie! Can't wait for the recipe, Heather!

Tales of Whimsy said...

YAH! Whoot whoot! Go Vanessa :)

Kirthi said...

congratulations!

Kirthi said...

Ohmygosh, I love Orla Fallon! She has a beautiful voice, but enya's still my favorite!

R! said...

Hi!
Come check out my blog:
hungergamesseriestheories.blogspot.com

Tibidabo said...

Congrats!