The Big Unveiling!

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Mayday! Mayday! by Cavalier.


I hold that everyone has a story. You get to see a little of my story here while I chronicle my secret adventures and undercover life as WriterGirl, but I want to highlight other stories, your stories too. But I thought I would turn things on its head. Instead of highlighting authors, here we'll be shinning the spotlight the reviewers, that astounding invisible force of awesomeness. My hats (and I have several) go off to you for all you do. So for the next two weeks you will be hearing from 10 amazing bloggers who read and write some of the best YA blogs anywhere. Some you will know very well, some may be unknown gems to you. I recommend you check them all out and get to know a little more of their story.

I'll be back in two weeks, wish me luck! And I'll have more pictures here than you can shake an elephant's leg at. Be excellent to one another.

3 comments:



PJ Hoover said...

Have a great trip! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Unknown said...

I am so jealous--er--in love with your life! What an AWESOME adventure!

Willowe said...

Have an awesome trip! Can't wait to see all about it when you get back. And I'm really excited to read the other blogger's posts. It sounds like they're going to be really cool.