I'm BACK!!!

Current Theme Song (aka what's playing on my ipod right now): Moment by Aiden.


I am so happy to be back in the United States and see my family again, and of course this little blog. And I'm so glad to see the auto-timing thing worked for the guest posts, and I'm even gladder that they got so many wonderful responses! Those guys are really amazing. They really pulled through when I couldn't possibly do this on my own. I humbly thank you all again.

So, many stories to tell, and even more pictures to share (I rode an elephant! Can I say - pure awesomeness?). But first to get cracking on all that I've gotten behind on in two weeks, namely email and some fantastic blog posts. So glad to be back everyone!

2 comments:



Shooting Stars Mag said...

Welcome back!! I'm glad the trip went well. :)

-Lauren

Heather Zundel said...

Thanks Lauren. It really did. It was so amazing, it's hard to describe.